Indian Meal plans (based on Ethnic Indian Cuisine):
- Given the rise of pre-diabetes, overweight/obesity, hypertension, heart disease and other health problems, many Indian clients are caught in a dilemma whether to follow “Ethnic Indian Cuisine” or switch gears to opt a “Westernized diet”. If you fall into that category, my answer is “You don’t have change to a westernized diet and current research does not support it either”. You can very well enjoy your favorite foods you have been eating for years now, but modify your diet with expert guidance, help and support to establish life long healthy eating habits
- Nourishing Expert prides in providing a variety of healthy balanced Indian meal plans suitable to your palate while maintaining the age old traditional ingredients but brought to the highest health standards by the application of cutting edge and evidence based nutrition research
Enjoy the following benefits and more from “EatLove’s” meal planning platform. Please check “Meal Planning” section for more information.
- Online access to personalized Indian meal plans
- Easy to follow Indian recipes, grocery lists with optional ingredient doorstep delivery
- Step-by-step prep schedules, plus support and guidance from your dietitian
Whether you are looking for general nutrition or a specific meal plan for your health condition, we have them all:
- High cholesterol
- Heart Healthy Diet
- IBS & CROHNS
- Celiac disease and more..
Not interested in a package? Feel free to purchase a 60-minute coaching session “a la carte”. Maintenance Plans are also available to ensure results and success.