Vegan Tofu Spaghetti
- 1 (8 oz) package uncooked spaghetti
- 2 (oz) Extra firm tofu, diced
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1/2 sliced red bell peppers
- 1 tbsp peanuts, unsalted, roasted
- salt to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to the directions on the package and keep it aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in a sauté pan; add minced ginger, garlic, onions, tofu and cook for a minute
- Now remove tofu from the sauté pan onto a separate plate. Add chopped spinach and red bell peppers and cook well for 1-2 minutes without lid.
- Add cooked spaghetti, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with tofu and peanuts.